Cloud hosting is the procurement of computing resources from a cloud computing provider or facility to host data, services and/or solutions.
Cloud hosting is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud delivery model that provides a suite of remote/virtual services. These are delivered on an on-demand basis and hosted on top of a cloud computing infrastructure.
What are the benefits of a cloud server?
- A cloud server gives the business user stability and security because any software problems are isolated from your environment. Other cloud servers won’t impact on your cloud server and vice versa. If another user overloads their cloud server, this will have no impact on your cloud server, unlike with physical servers.
- Cloud servers are stable, fast and secure. They avoid the hardware issues seen with physical servers, and they are likely to be the most stable option for businesses wanting to keep their IT budget down.
- Cloud servers provide a faster service for your money. You’ll get more resources and a faster service than you would for a similar price of physical server. A cloud-hosted website will run faster.
- You get scalability with cloud servers. It is very easy and quick to upgrade by adding memory and disk space, as well as being more affordable.
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
- Flexible Pricing Structure
- Very Easy to Scale Server Resources
- Redundant Server Environment
- High Uptime and Availability
- Speedy Server Setup Process
- Safety From Server Hardware Issues
- Faster Website Speed and Performance
- Works Great for Sites With Scalable Traffic
- Simple Server Management Dashboard
- Decrease Your Overall Environmental Impact