Discover a more effective, more secure way to work
What is ANS Cyber Files?
ANS Cyber Files enables enterprise employees using any device – desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone – to securely access, sync and share corporate content while IT maintains control over security and compliance.
Content can be accessed from file servers, NAS, SharePoint, and personal devices, and shared with internal and external constituents, if allowed by the organization. It empowers IT to control the level of security needed and promote end user productivity anywhere, anytime, from any device.
What are the benefits of ANS Cyber Files?
ANS Cyber Files allows your organization to provide an on-premise, managed and secure access to your existing enterprise content, as well as an alternative to other public file syncing and sharing solutions.
- Server components can be installed on physical or virtual Windows Servers
- Provides access to existing, on-premise file servers, NAS and SharePoint
- Compatible with Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Users’ synced files can be stored on file servers, NAS, or private Amazon S3 storage.
What are the most common ways to utilize ANS Cyber Files?
- Accessing, viewing, and editing documents on any device
- Proactively distributing files in a community of users or groups
- Syncing files across all of a user’s devices
- Sharing documents with colleagues, customers, and partners
- Active Directory Integration to authenticate and provision users
- Encryption for data transfer and data at rest
- Whitelists and blacklists to control whom users can share files with Policies regulate all file sharing features and prevent data leakage
- Selective remote wipe of the ANS Cyber Files mobile app and data
- Requires minimal end-user training
- Simple for IT to install and get up and running
- Full logging, tracking and history of operations
- Over-the-air configuration of features and policies
- Simplified account creation through LDAP provisioning
Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure
Now Acronis Files Cloud customers can experience even faster backup and recovery times and meet compliance and business requirements with greater ease: Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure data centers are built-in as native backup destinations. Better still, no additional deployment is required and Google, Microsoft and Acronis cloud storage solutions are equally priced for optimal choice.
Built on Acronis Cyber Cloud
Acronis Cyber Cloud is a platform that enables service providers to deliver cyber protection in an easy, efficient and secure way. With one SaaS solution, you and your customers gain access to hybrid cloud backup, disaster recovery, AI-based ransomware protection, file sync and share, and blockchain-based file notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.